Anvil Pruning Shears
Pruners with anvil blade are designed to make pruning job much easier. With this professional secateurs, your gardening work would be more efficient.
Model No.: #AP412
- Anvil design reduces hand fatigue.
- Ideal for hard-to-cut, tough, dry wood.
- Teflon (PTFE) coating blade makes for easier pruning and stays sharper longer.
- Lightweight and good balance (not top-heavy).
- Lowest cutting impact by dual shock absorber.
Pruning Shears with anvil blade cut through dry, tough wood up to 5/8″ in diameter with less effort or hand strength than bypass secateurs, making them an essential garden tool. The double-bevel cutting blade cuts like a knife through wood, applying even pressure on both sides until it hits the flat lower jaw. A rubber shock absorber minimizes stress to hand and wrist.