This pruner is a perfect garden tool for most harvesting and light pruning applications. Fruit Scissors feature a long razor sharp blade specifically built for harvesting. The needle nose blades are designed to reach into small spaces, cleanly and accurately snip bunches of grapes, small fruits and flowers. This snip can be used as secateurs for light pruning, fruit thinning, deadheading, cutting flowers and bonsai. Best harvesting tools for your gardening work.
Model No.: #FS1620S-K
|Ø 7 mm
|185 mm (7-1/4")
|(T) 2.3 x (L) 56 mm
|Metal handle & black finished with PVC grips
|Made in Taiwan
- Long needle nose blades are designed to reach into tight spots for delicate cuts.
- Stainless steel blade for rust resistance.
- All metal construction with non-slip coated handles.
- Ideal for deadheading and light pruning.
- Long straight blades are suitable for general use around the garden.
- Strong coil spring which can make this scissors durable and easy to use.
- Excellent quality pruners for both left and right handed people.
- Safety strap for storage.
When you don’t need the heavy-duty trimming power of a secateur, these lightweight long-nose “Grape Scissors” are perfect. The scissor-like blades are ideal for trimming leaves, cutting flower stems, gathering herbs from your kitchen garden and harvesting fruit straight off the vine. Lightweight pruners for small, detailed pruning work. Spring loaded for extra oomph, these scissors close securely with a rubber strip to protect the blades. PVC coated steel handle. A great addition to your garden management tools.
This fruit scissors are similar to ARS 300L-DX Fruit Pruners with long straight stainless steel blades which is perfectly designed for picking fruit, cultivating vegetables, picking flowers and bonsai.