This pruner / secateurs is made in Taiwan with high quality teflon coating blades which can make cutting performance much better and also prevent rust.
Model No.: #BP108A
|Cutting diameter||Ø 20 mm|
|Overall length||205 mm (8")|
|Blade size||(T) 4 x (L) 58 mm|
|Upper blade||SK5 high carbon steel with non-stick TEFLON (PTFE) coating|
|Lower blade||S50C middle carbon steel with hard chrome plating|
|Handle||Aluminum handle with PVC grips|
|Origin||Made in Taiwan|
- “Squeeze to open mechanism” – unlock this pruner by squeezing the handles and it automatically unlocks.
- Teflon coating blades can make pruning smoother and also prevent rust.
- Soft comfort grips provide ease of use.
- Double shock absorber minimizes the pruners impact.
- Ideal pruner for light-medium applications, cuts up to 3/4 inch diameter.
The GREEN WALKER BP108A Pruner is perfect for clean cuts on green, living stems and branches. Its chrome-plated, carbon steel blades and ergonomic, soft-gripped lightweight aluminum handles provide strength along with comfort and control.
This garden shears feature good locking mechanism makes this pruner simple to use, easy to lock and unlock with one hand. The ergonomic handle is comfortable for long time use. Blade is made of high carbon steel with hard chrome plated for rust and sap protection.